RLPN-C, RLQN-C (3-5 Ton)
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models. (except RLQN-C060 which utilizes 2 stage Ultra tech)
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, Micro Channel designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Factory Installed Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- 1 & 3 Phase
- 3 Phase DDC Model
- Scroll Compressor
- Reheat Option Available
- Nominal Sizes: 3-5 ton